Sunday 13 January 2013

Rising fog

This weekend I went up to my cottage with my friend Breanna. The weather was yucky, the fog was thick, the slush was slushy and our laughter grew over these couple days.

My dad put the "snow tires" on our avt and I thought that meant we could drive on the snow! I learnt rather quickly that it is much harder then pressing down on the gas and steering through. We ended up walking to the lake. It was worth it, so peaceful.
The two of us giggled as we tried to maneuver through the deep snow, sliding and tripping along the way.

Mum suggested we get out the toboggans and slide down the snow hill. Key word is snow, and we had very little of it, but we coasted down and smashed into this stump waiting at the bottom.
reflections can show a deeper glance at beauty
ready to take on the world
Me and Jessie snuggling
We made art today.
You're made in the image of He who is most beautiful and great!
it rained and rained and the entire earth rejoiced
I love this girl.
A.M. bedtimes, road trips, yummy food, so many board games, ice cream? friendship building, brushing teeth, painting and crafts, funny faces, lake walking, snow banking, fog driving, slow travel, great memories!

I can't take much more of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment