Monday 24 September 2012

Dear Diary

There is this guy at school, I don't see him all that much, but today I searched for him and I fell in love....

Jesus, is that guy! Today I saw Him. I fell in love with Him all over again. My great friend, my Beloved, my protector and my God.
'He will not leave us. He will not forsake us.'
A word that has stuck in my heart for the past week, has been 'HOPE'. My hope has strengthened, my love has deepened, my desire is so hungry for Him and my healing has taken lift. It has been a long winter, and this morning I realized that I don't have to 'feel' ready, I just have to be willing to pray this prayer. Christ will take care of the rest. He will change my heart. He will bring Spring and all the blooms of the Spirit.
I was in my room after school, thinking about my great encounter with my Lover. I couldn't even begin to think. I felt such love, such endless longing He has for me and all His beautiful daughters and sons and brothers and sisters and lovers and friends and followers and children. I couldn't stop giggling! Joy overflowed me, everything that went wrong in my day, everything that was filled with hatred and fear and all bad things not of Christ, just vanished. They fell beneath His feet, they never had power to begin with. And as I was thinking all of this, I decided that everyday is going to be *take our God to work day* I know that I can't do anything without Him, I can't go to school and sit there, listening to so much hurt being tossed around constantly and not have someone to lean on. Someone to help me, to carry me, to watch my footing as I walk down each long hallway. And knowing and accepting that I would not be able to go to school without Him...I feel at peace. I am placed in such joy when I ask for Him to step in and shield me. I am His bride. We are His bride.

Sincerely,
                      Your darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment