Tuesday 2 October 2012

you are....

you are LOVED.
you are BEAUTIFUL.
you are PRECIOUS.
you are WORTHY.
you are PURE.
you are CLEAN.
you are STRONG.
you are WISE.
you are JOYFUL.
you are FREE.
you are SPECIAL.
you are BELOVED.
you are NEW.
you are ADORED.
you are REDEEMED.
you are CHILD.
you are FRIEND.
you are LOVER.
you are BRIDE.
you are HIS!!!!!

you are His and only His and through Him these things are TRUE. Such truth in Him...Know always that Jesus is praying for you. He is so many things to you and you are so many things to Him. 

ABBA, I BELONG TO YOU
ABBA, I BELONG TO YOU
ABBA, I BELONG TO YOU.

'He is your strength. You and Him are one. (John 15) He loves you and you are worth it.'
 you are ONE.
'I belong to my beloved and His desire is for me.'
---Song of Songs 7:10

 you are ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment