Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Vow

"Open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me."  [Acts 26:18]
 May He kiss me with the kisses of His mouth! For Your love is better the wine. [Song of Solomon 1:2] 
I am never to be drunk from wine, but to be filled with Your spirit, that is my life. 

"I wait for the Lord. my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope."  [Psalm 130:3-5]
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.  [Acts 13:38]
Because of the Lords great love we are not consumed, for His compassion never fails.
They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."
[Lamentations 3:22-24]


Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.  
[Romans 8:1]

"If I stumble You won't condemn my shame. I'm going to make my vow to repent and turn to You." 

I bless those who trust me. They will be like trees growing beside a stream - trees with roots that reach down to the water, and with leaves that are always green. they bear fruit every year and are never worried by lack of rain.  [Jeremiah 17:7-8]


I will thank You, Lord,
with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous 
things You have done.
I will be filled with joy because of You.
I will sing praise to Your
name, O Most High.
[Psalm 9:1-2]

And every day that I did not who You, You have known me.

You can fill me with life even now, because You are life!


Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of Your commandments, for there I find delight.....fulfill Your promise to Your servant, so that You may be feared..... Preserve my life in Your righteousness....Your salvation according to Your promise. 
[Psalm 119:33-44]


Jesus,
because You call my name, I come.
To You, I am not too much to handle.
Dad! The spirit or revelation. The spirit of truth. You make me clean, You made me pure again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment